Being a member of the Sand Springs Chamber gives your business credibility with other businesses, customers and community leaders; through publicity, heightened name recognition and more opportunities for exposure.
- Investing in the Sand Springs Chamber helps promote growth for the business community, quality of life for our residents and builds a better workforce via our partnerships with area schools, tech centers and colleges.
- Serving on a Sand Springs Chamber committee provides networking opportunities and professional development.
- The Open Forum monthly luncheon offers you multiple opportunities throughout the year to network with potential clients and learn about things that are relevant to Sand Springs.
- Through our newsletter, website, social media and personal contacts, you have access to all you need to be an informed business leader.
- Sand Springs Chamber members can use the online tools available at SandSpringsChamber.com to find other Chamber members for business connections and referrals.
- Sand Springs Chamber members can target new businesses and residents moving into our community via New Comer Packets. Packets include community information and member promotional materials supplied by you.
- The Sand Springs Chamber has become more involved in the halls of government. Our staff, board of directors and committees are deeply involved in many key decisions benefitting our community and, therefore, your business.
- Community Opportunities to be involved in the community during Festival of Lights Christmas parade along with other events.
- Ribbon cutting as a new member and the pictures are published in newsletter, facebook and Sand Springs Leader.
We are active in promoting the business community with memberships extending to Sapulpa, Lake Keystone Area, Skiatook Lake Area and Tulsa. Sand Springs is experiencing phenomenal growth and the Chamber of Commerce is the one organization that will enhance this growth. That is why it is important for each business to hold a membership in this strategic organization. The Chambers goals are to work toward improving the quality of life for all through the support and commitment of its members, volunteers and various committees.
The Chamber is proud to sponsor events throughout the year to help support the community. Examples of some of our events are:
- Annual Awards Banquet (January)
- Chillin’ & Grillin’ BBQ Festival (April)
- Golf Tournament (May)New Member Handbook 2018
- 100 Mile Yard Sale Tour (May)
- Taste of Sand Springs (June)
- Festival of Lights Christmas Parade (December)
- Open Forums (monthly)
These events promote local businesses and encourage Sand Springs area citizens and visitors alike to shop the local markets.
The Chamber works with other local civic and private groups to encourage new business development and to create awareness of problems facing our community. We also work in the developing of potential solutions, to be a source of information and support for business owners, and to maintain and enhance the economic environment in Sand Springs.
The Sand Springs Chamber of Commerce receives requests for recommendations about local products and services available in the Sand Springs area. Chamber members are referred to newcomers, visitors and area residents.
The Chamber promotes several opportunities for business relationships such as:
- “What’s Happening in Sand Springs” weekly newsletter.
- Chamber Directory Listing
- Website Directory – sandspringschamber.com
- Ribbon cuttings for new business and for businesses that have changed location or ownership
We invite you to be a part of our organization and look forward to serving you and your business. Your investment will be beneficial to your business in many different ways. I look forward to working with you to make the Sand Springs area a better place to live, work and raise a family.